Saturday, May 30, 2009

First Book Review: Dead Is The New Black by Marlene Perez

Hey Everyone!!

This Is My First Book Review So Please Don't Kill Me Or Eat Me Alive... So, I Wrote A Good Amount About One Of My Top Three Favorite Authors Marlene Perez!! So Naturally, I Chose Her Book "Dead Is The New Black" For My First Review..

Photobucket

Synopsis:

Teenage girls are being mysteriously attacked all over town, including at Nightshade High School, where Daisy Giordano is a junior. When Daisy discovers that a vampire may be the culprit, she can’t help but suspect head cheerleader Samantha Devereaux, who returned from summer break with a new “look.” Samantha appears a little . . . well, dead, and all the most popular kids at school are copying her style.

Is looking dead just another fashion trend for Samantha, or is there something more sinister going on? To find out, Daisy joins the cheerleading squad.

RagDollVampGirl's Review:

This Book Is Light And Quirky And An Awesome Read. When You're Reading This Book It's Easy To Imagine Yourself As Daisy Or Poppy (Main Characters) At Any Given Moment. The Fact That This Book Is More "Solving A Mystery" Than "Dark Romance" Is Really Interesting. This Book Grabs You In From The First Page And Won't Let Go Till The Very End. This Book Should Be Read By Everyone!! It Is Very Enjoyable..

Rating: 5/5

I Know My Review Is Not That Long, But It's Because I'm A Little New. I Don't Feel Comfortable Putting Spoilers In My Reviews So I Won't Be Talking About What Happened In The Books. Mainly Just How I Felt And If I Think You Guys Should Read It!!

xoxo
RagDollVampGirl

0 comments: