Thursday, May 28, 2009

News On Author: Marlene Perez

Hey Everyone!!!

I'm Writing About Marlene Perez Today. She Is One Of My Favorite Authors. She Wrote The Dead Is Series Which I Am Currently Re-Reading. I Was Recently On Her Twitter Page Where I Found This Exciting Statement.

"Celebrating the sale of two new DEAD IS books! DEAD IS JUST A RUMOR and DEAD IS NOT AN OPTION."

Awesome, Right??

So Just To Be Sure I Wrote To Her On Myspace Asking If This Was True... And She Wrote Me Back:

"I'm happy to say that yes, there will be two more DEAD IS books. DEAD IS JUST A RUMOR will be out in the fall of 2010 and DEAD IS NOT AN OPTION will be out in the spring of 2011."

AWESOME!!!

I Adore The The Dead Is Series And I Hope That You Do, Too.

Also, Coming In August Is Another Book Entitled The Comeback By Marlene Perez As Well... This Book Will Be Released August 1, 2009. (I Will Write About It In A Couple Of Weeks)

If You Want To Know More About Marlene Perez You can Check Her Out At:

Twitter - www.twitter.com/MarPerez
Myspace - www.myspace.com/marleneperez
Official Website - http://www.marleneperez.com/

xoxo
RagDollVampGirl

0 comments: